The PACER Case Locator (PCL) is a national index for district, bankruptcy, and appellate courts. The PCL serves as a search tool for PACER. You may conduct nationwide searches to determine whether or not a party is involved in federal litigation. Each night, subsets of data are collected from the courts and transferred to the PCL.
PACER Case Locator Features:
- Use as a one-stop location to search all courts (appellate, bankruptcy, district) for cases.
- Save links to your preferred cases using the Saved Cases feature.
- Save your frequent searches using the Saved Searches feature.
- Customize a simple search to include advanced search features such as region and date range.
- Set your preferred landing page to customize your experience.
Registered PACER users access the system with their current login name and password. The system may be accessed at the website for the USPCI at https://pcl.uscourts.gov