You are here


  • Adobe Acrobat - Changing font size and color

    Click here to view further instructions.

  • Adobe Acrobat - Redacting text within a document

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Calculating Objection and Hearing Dates

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Checking the size of a PDF file

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Clearing the Cache in a Web Browser

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Combining multiple PDF files in Adobe Acrobat X

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Converting a matrix to a .txt file

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Error when uploading a PDF document

    Click here for further instructions.

  • How long does the bankruptcy filing stay on my Credit Report and how can I get an Error Corrected?

    The Bankruptcy Court has no jurisdiction over credit bureaus and does not report directly to credit bureaus. Bankruptcy records are public information and credit bureaus search bankruptcy records and gather information from the public record.  The Fair Credit Reporting Act is the law that controls the credit bureaus. See the Federal Trade Commission website at for more information.

  • Recommendations for scanning documents to PDF

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Saving the "One Free Look"

    Click here for further instructions.

  • Underlining text in a PDF document

    Click here to view further instructions.

  • Viewing 341 calendars

    Click here to view further instructions.

  • What is the Means Test?

    Section 707(b)(2) of the Bankruptcy Code applies a "means test" to determine whether an individual debtor's chapter 7 filing is presumed to be an abuse of the Bankruptcy Code requiring dismissal or conversion of the case. See "Means Testing Resources" under the Links drop-down menu on this website.

  • Where can I obtain Petition Forms?

    Petition forms can be obtained from an attorney or from the Federal Judiciary website at  Petition forms may also be found at office supply stores that sell legal forms.

    The Forms Library on this website offers limited forms.

    Please note that neither the Court, the Court's staff nor the Clerk's office can give you any type of legal advice or provide assistance in preparing the forms.  Contact an attorney or a legal aid foundation for assistance preparing the forms.